Golden Goose

CM SF

Jan 13, 2014
I have never tried the Running Sole Sneaker, I’m loving the way they look. I just ordered this pair from Nordstrom and I’m curious to see how they fit and if they look good with my clothing choices. I ordered them in a 35 because I read they run big. And thankfully Nordstrom has a great return policy so I don’t have to worry about that. I’ll post about them once I receive them!

View attachment 4768554
Running sole has been one of my favorite styles.. really comfortable and I find most GG uncomfortable. I have a red suede & a leopard pair.

Reactions: HiromiT

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
EAST COAST
I have never tried the Running Sole Sneaker, I’m loving the way they look. I just ordered this pair from Nordstrom and I’m curious to see how they fit and if they look good with my clothing choices. I ordered them in a 35 because I read they run big. And thankfully Nordstrom has a great return policy so I don’t have to worry about that. I’ll post about them once I receive them!

View attachment 4768554
I just bought a pair of the running shoes and absolutely love them. I have always been a mid star and ss girl but the running have my attention now!

Reactions: HiromiT

Ania

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
London
Thank you! I kept the 37 and they are super comfortable. I really want a silver glitter pair next... I wear a lot of black and grey and they will be a nice way to add some sparkle to the outfits ;)

HiromiT

Jun 20, 2012
Vancouver, Canada
I just bought a pair of the running shoes and absolutely love them. I have always been a mid star and ss girl but the running have my attention now!
Running sole has been one of my favorite styles.. really comfortable and I find most GG uncomfortable. I have a red suede & a leopard pair.
Hello ladies — how is the sizing for these? Do they fit similar to the superstars? I find the SS to be uncomfortable and have an older version of the running sole from a few years ago which are super comfy. Wondering if I should invest in this style instead.