Givenchy Pandora

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Hi,
Is there a problem of color transfer for croc embossed tan Pandora?
I'm getting one tomorrow, and I'm afraid of color transfer from clothes and jeans. Also, I want to know how durable it is compared to goatskin and pepe leather.
Any input would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Any light colored bag is subject to color transfer if you don't protect it first. Also, I'd recommend pretretreating you dark clothing too.

Durability can be subjective depending on how hard you are on your bags and how often they're worn. Overall, I'd say Givenchy bags are pretty hard wearing, but you should still take care of them as with any leather item.

Doratch

Aug 21, 2018
Does it make sense to buy a small when I already had a mini? The size difference between mini and small is very small. Size difference between small and medium is less than 2 inches too.
Should I go for medium instead?:hrmm::hrmm:

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
Does it make sense to buy a small when I already had a mini? The size difference between mini and small is very small. Size difference between small and medium is less than 2 inches too.
totally agree with @rdgldy. I have the small and the med, and they are quite different. the inches make a difference when worn.

Luvnlife

Sep 17, 2016
Thank you for the reply! I am happy to work for some slouch. I want slouch eventually but I can live with boxy for a bit. This has been what I needed to finally take her out for a spin. I'll be starting tomorrow :cool:
I just started looking at this bag and wondering if yours has started to slouch at all? Are you enjoying the bag? I too, want it to slouch and not keep the boxy look. THX

iluminadablue

Sep 1, 2015
I own the small and medium and there’s a significant size difference.