Fope flex it jewellery

O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
Here are my new Prima ring and earrings in yellow gold! I had a tough time deciding between a Prima and Vendome ring but in the end, I will use the Prima more cos I will hardly take it off. For the earrings, they are spring back types - very secure and stay in place

View attachment 4838986

View attachment 4838988

View attachment 4838989

View attachment 4838990

View attachment 4838991

View attachment 4838992

View attachment 4838993

View attachment 4838994

View attachment 4838995

View attachment 4838996
LOVE these on you! They’re stunning nad you look fabulous! I really needed some great eye candy today and these totally made my day! Thank you!

Reactions: SmokieDragon

Onebagtoomany

Apr 16, 2011
UK

Just couldn't resist making this short video of my Prima ring :biggrin:
Gorgeous! Can see it in all its shiny, sparkly glory! Do you mind me asking what the diamond weight is? Also, size wise, is it flexible enough to alternate between your fingers or will it only fit on one? If I buy one I’d love to be able to wear it on my other fingers but they are up to three ring sizes bigger than my ring finger. Wasn’t sure if being flexible you can afford to get a smaller size which then stretches, iyswim.

I’m so tempted!!

Reactions: SmokieDragon

SmokieDragon

Mar 9, 2015
Malaysia
Gorgeous! Can see it in all its shiny, sparkly glory! Do you mind me asking what the diamond weight is? Also, size wise, is it flexible enough to alternate between your fingers or will it only fit on one? If I buy one I’d love to be able to wear it on my other fingers but they are up to three ring sizes bigger than my ring finger. Wasn’t sure if being flexible you can afford to get a smaller size which then stretches, iyswim.

I’m so tempted!!
Thanks so much! I thought that a still shot doesn't do it justice and since I haven't seen a video like this for FOPE's rings, I thought that it would be a good idea to make one, haha!

The total carat weight is 0.18. Here's the link for it on the FOPE website: http://www.fope.com/en_as/collections/prima/flex-it-ring-with-diamonds-2539.html

The rings come in size S, M and L. I'm wearing an S and I can wear it on my middle finger, index finger and thumb. My middle finger is a size 5.5 US (which is 16mm in diameter or a size 51 in the UK). Not sure if this is normal or not but I notice that my thumb ring size is the same as that of my middle finger. So basically, the ring caters to 2 sizes for me