Evercolor for daily use?

tonkamama

obsess with handbags
O.G.
Jul 20, 2010
In my closet
Today is a sad day because I realised that I scratched my lindy 30 in evercolor, can anything be done to fix this? :sad:
Are you near any Hermes boutiques? Bring it in and Spa can easily fix these scratches and look brand new again. I am not sure about DIY techniques as we have no “special tools” to smooth out these light scratches and color matching.

Reactions: Mernatte

shopaholicious

Shopaholic
O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
SF Bay Area
Evercolor is being offered in quite a few styles, including more structured cross-body bags like 2002. Would love to hear more about how yours is wearing and aging!

Kitty S.

Dec 21, 2012
Just started using my c24 in evercolor and within a week I got two scratches :shocked: I was able to buff them off with Coach leather conditioner, but this incident kind of unsettled me, since I never had this issue with Togo, Clemence, Epsom, Mysore or even my SLG in evercolor! I know that Togo and clemence are pretty hardy, but somehow I was under the false impression that evercolor is similar to Mysore and fairly scratch resistant... I have a c24 in epsom and it has been banged around for years without a scratch despite what people say about epsom, so I had high hope for my evercolor when I asked for this specific leather for c24. What am I missing/doing wrong here?