EU Chatting and Stalking

beautycase

~ bag collector since 2015 ~
Mar 18, 2017
Germany
beautyinacase.blogspot.de
Yep because it’s a htf item. To test the theory again, I’ve just added an item that’s in stock. No log in issues, it’s not slow, doesn’t time out and I could check out easily. Even if there are some out there using bots or some programme, why all of sudden is it impacting the website, just in the last few weeks. Trying to get htf items has been a continued problem for ages now.

View attachment 5259067

View attachment 5259068
@Emphosix im curious what is your opinion on all this?

Reactions: Taimi and Cathindy

Mapoon

Aug 14, 2016
Brisbane, Australia
Wow? :nuts::eek:Thats even more than the mirror po! These pos are getting more and more dearer and expensive! It’s crazy. And we though the nba one was dear. Maybe you could consider as an early Christmas present to yourself?!:giggle::graucho::lol: But I get where your coming from. I hear preorders starts early December, so you have a little more time to think abt it. I think it will be super popular too. I love the pink more than the green. Let me know what you decide.
I know...even the NBA one I was considering as it was still "ok"...Mirror PO was a big no no for me though it's definitely a collectors piece...it's due to the leather used for it which is why it's more expensive...but the colour is tdf....was told Christmas packaging has arrived...Im tempted to get something but prob not this...it's nearly 1k....I have overspent...hahaha!! I did consider the vivienne wool scarf but also not the season for it and I havent used the one I got mid this year too...I am considering sunnies but Im not sure how well if these designer sunnies would be worth it...I normally wear my trusty Oakleys and maybe a Prada on sale which is 1/3 of the LV prices....How about you??

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
I know...even the NBA one I was considering as it was still "ok"...Mirror PO was a big no no for me though it's definitely a collectors piece...it's due to the leather used for it which is why it's more expensive...but the colour is tdf....was told Christmas packaging has arrived...Im tempted to get something but prob not this...it's nearly 1k....I have overspent...hahaha!! I did consider the vivienne wool scarf but also not the season for it and I havent used the one I got mid this year too...I am considering sunnies but Im not sure how well if these designer sunnies would be worth it...I normally wear my trusty Oakleys and maybe a Prada on sale which is 1/3 of the LV prices....How about you??
I’m so tempted too, but it’s the same price as a mini pochette empreinte. It’s a hard one to swallow. And I have the wc mc po as well, so not sure what I would do with another one. Too many cutie things coming out. Also waiting to see what else comes out in the vernis pink blue range. Hoping to see more pics of that before I make up my mind :smile:

Emphosix

Feb 18, 2020
I’m so tempted too, but it’s the same price as a mini pochette empreinte. It’s a hard one to swallow. And I have the wc mc po as well, so not sure what I would do with another one. Too many cutie things coming out. Also waiting to see what else comes out in the vernis pink blue range. Hoping to see more pics of that before I make up my mind :smile:
The empreinte leather has a reaaaaaally good and high quality! Its also super soft. In my opinion its definetly worth the price. The regular Empreinte Pocket Organizer is 450€, so the SS22 Pocket Organizers are only 20€ premium. I am totally okay with that becauce they are using this so "hard to pull of" color gradient method.

Vernis comes as follow:
  • Mini Pochette (Reddish Pink Shade/Blue)
  • Felicie (Pink)
  • Zippy Coin Purse (Pink/Blue)
  • Zippy Wallet (Red)

Bumbles

O.G.
May 27, 2009
The empreinte leather has a reaaaaaally good and high quality! Its also super soft. In my opinion its definetly worth the price. The regular Empreinte Pocket Organizer is 450€, so the SS22 Pocket Organizers are only 20€ premium. I am totally okay with that becauce they are using this so "hard to pull of" color gradient method.

Vernis comes as follow:
  • Mini Pochette (Reddish Pink Shade/Blue)
  • Felicie (Pink)
  • Zippy Coin Purse (Pink/Blue)
  • Zippy Wallet (Red)
Thanks E! Are you getting both pink/purple and green pos??? Can’t wait to see your reveals! :graucho: :love: :yahoo: :tup: