Do you still wear your bow satchel?

Aimee3

O.G.
May 13, 2006
Thanks for reminding me of this bag. I have it in a medium/dark purple and I bet it would look great with greys and navy right now. It holds a ton but wasn’t heavy If I remember.

Reactions: AndriasSch

ViennaCalling

Jan 17, 2021
I just bought a preloved mini bow / vitello shine in a bright pink shade. I can’t wait for the bag to arrive. I will post pics then.

Reactions: dotty8

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
How do you care for your Vitello shine leather bags?
I use these products. It has been a while since I have taken them out (pandemic and all), but I think I use the beauty and shine line on my bow bags, which I do still use and love after all these years.

Reactions: ViennaCalling

ViennaCalling

Jan 17, 2021
Thank you for your recommendations! I hope they ship to Europe and the shipping isn´t too expensive. The products seem to be very good!

laica

Dec 5, 2008
UK
I have bow bag in the grey colour but I’ve not used it for some time, its almost like the shine coating has yellowed. Any ideas of how to fix this?

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
I have bow bag in the grey colour but I’ve not used it for some time, its almost like the shine coating has yellowed. Any ideas of how to fix this?
I don't think there's anything to be done once it's started yellowing... :sad: Sorry. Can you post pictures? Is it a lighter gray?