Dior RTW

Hanna Wilson

Jul 21, 2014
I was at Dior for an interim fitting, but my SA wanted me to try on some other things. The best of the items: a Persian lamb/astrakhan car length coat, a bracelet and some bags. DH also tried on a black coat collaboration with Peter Doig ( Dior coats run large). Persian Lamb Coat 29K USD; bracelet 76K USD ; art bag 7300 USD; st honore 4600 USD (prices are approximate as my memory is not the greatest). Notd: I adore the LD art bags, but they are extremely heavy empty (somehow even heavier than regular LDs), so I haven’t bought any yet
View attachment 5182824 View attachment 5182834 View attachment 5182833 View attachment 5182828 View attachment 5182832
What bag is it in the fourth picture? Looks like something new (at least to me).

Reactions: 880

30th anniversary cuff
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
@jp824, I love the skirt and t shirt on you! The denim is so flattering! Hugs

The bag in the 4th picture is a limited edition Lady Dior (from the Lady Dior Art collection).
@Hanna Wilson, +1 average Joe re lady Dior art bag.

if I remember correctly I think it’s part of the fourth art collection where Dior got 11 artists to design bags. I believe that particular one is this artist below. My SA keeps showing me them bc he knows I want something a bit different, and I’m a neutral matte person, but they are extremely heavy even empty. SA told me some clients just buy them as art for their closet, so weight may not be an issue for them, but I want to use my items a lot and reduce cost per wear. I’ve only seen art bags in size medium LD. I forgot to ask how many are made in each edition or how the distribution works per boutique.

http://isabellecornaro.com/

here are some interviews, but I’m afraid not of this artist

I keep wishing MGC would use some of the artists that Kim Jones picks (like Peter doig) but it’s not meant to be

Last edited:

Hanna Wilson

Jul 21, 2014
@jp824, I love the skirt and t shirt on you! The denim is so flattering! Hugs

@Hanna Wilson, +1 average Joe re lady Dior art bag.

if I remember correctly I think it’s part of the fourth art collection where Dior got 11 artists to design bags. I believe that particular one is this artist below. My SA keeps showing me them bc he knows I want something a bit different, and I’m a neutral matte person, but they are extremely heavy even empty. SA told me some clients just buy them as art for their closet, so weight may not be an issue for them, but I want to use my items a lot and reduce cost per wear. I’ve only seen art bags in size medium LD. I forgot to ask how many are made in each edition or how the distribution works per boutique.

http://isabellecornaro.com/

here are some interviews, but I’m afraid not of this artist

I keep wishing MGC would use some of the artists that Kim Jones picks (like Peter doig) but it’s not meant to be
Thank you @880, you are always so detail oriented :happydance: and accurate in your responses

• Thanks
Reactions: Christofle and 880
Feb 7, 2010
Hello ladies, Dior newbie here. Our dear 880 gave me the inspiration to take a look at Dior and I'm doing homework. I've recently got a 90cm scarf from the latest collection and I loved it.
I would love to see all their RTW offerings but their website doesn't seem to have much. Is there a place where I can see all their offerings without going into the boutique? (I'm too busy to go shopping nowadays.) TIA :flowers:

• Thanks
Reactions: 880

hphile

Sep 28, 2019
Hello ladies, Dior newbie here. Our dear 880 gave me the inspiration to take a look at Dior and I'm doing homework. I've recently got a 90cm scarf from the latest collection and I loved it.
I would love to see all their RTW offerings but their website doesn't seem to have much. Is there a place where I can see all their offerings without going into the boutique? (I'm too busy to go shopping nowadays.) TIA :flowers:
You could call your nearest or preferred boutique and talk to a sales associate there on the phone. Dior SA's usually send out a ppt, website or a pdf of their RTW to clients (as far as I know, each SA has their own preferred way of doing this) to browse through for pre-orders that they have already created for clients.

I PM'd you my Fall 2021 link so you know generally what it's like - I'm not sure if this is the most recent because some things on the Dior website are not in this link.

xiaoxiao

O.G.
May 15, 2008
I got this beautiful skirt, my husband said I looked very thin in it, and yes compared to Chanel Dior makes you slim ..
beauriful Ari!!! I was thinking of you the other day btw, thank you so much for your Chanel contact. B is amazing and I have been buying from her ever since your recommendation! Cannot be happier. Vielen Dank Liebe @ari!