Dior Price Increase

sashinla

Oct 18, 2020
Los Ángeles, CA
Hi everyone, you may have noticed that LV had a price increase in the last couple of days and Chanel will increase their prices this month too. Since the last Dior increase quickly followed these two other houses, has anyone heard of Dior increasing their prices this month?

I have a small book tote on my wishlist but I’m not sure exactly which style I want yet. Trying to decide if I should move sooner rather than later to pick one.

Thank you!

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
Hi everyone, you may have noticed that LV had a price increase in the last couple of days and Chanel will increase their prices this month too. Since the last Dior increase quickly followed these two other houses, has anyone heard of Dior increasing their prices this month?

I have a small book tote on my wishlist but I’m not sure exactly which style I want yet. Trying to decide if I should move sooner rather than later to pick one.

Thank you!
I haven't heard anything yet, although I follow the men's side of Dior which doesn't have nearly as many increases as the women's side. However, when the men's stuff increases, the increases are quite steep.

Hopefully someone else can comment on this, since the brands do tend to follow each other. I will post if my SA informs me of anything on the men's side.

TraceySH

OUT HIKING! & searching for Yeti
Feb 28, 2016
The buy book for the Dior Caro had it (large) $4300. When it launched it was $4600. I bought, for fall, one of the really thick embroidered cashmere sweaters @ $2800. I just bought 2 more, same thickness, style, etc, different prints, now at $3400 each. I have noticed the book totes on the site (small embroidered) are $3400, I think they were $3000-3200 before? I bought 2 mini vertical totes, I think they used to be $2550-2650, these were $2900. ALSO the backs on many of the new designs of book totes are blank (I am assuming also less expensive to produce). To me, I had assumed, at least for these, price increases had happened. Perhaps increases coming for LD/ other classics? If they increase the Caro, AGAIN, in less than 3 months or RTW pieces, I mean, wow.

SantoriniG

May 21, 2019
This is my very first post, and I'm new to Dior. I'm interested in the Lady Dior Pouch in Black Cannage Satin as an evening purse. Should I expect this item to be part of the upcoming price increase expected and buy it sooner than later? Thank you.

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
The buy book for the Dior Caro had it (large) $4300. When it launched it was $4600. I bought, for fall, one of the really thick embroidered cashmere sweaters @ $2800. I just bought 2 more, same thickness, style, etc, different prints, now at $3400 each. I have noticed the book totes on the site (small embroidered) are $3400, I think they were $3000-3200 before? I bought 2 mini vertical totes, I think they used to be $2550-2650, these were $2900. ALSO the backs on many of the new designs of book totes are blank (I am assuming also less expensive to produce). To me, I had assumed, at least for these, price increases had happened. Perhaps increases coming for LD/ other classics? If they increase the Caro, AGAIN, in less than 3 months or RTW pieces, I mean, wow.
Do you mean the back of the Book Tote where the web is? That part is left blank for personalization with their ABC Dior program. I can't imagine the rest of the back being different from the sides.