Dior Bobby

Cookie18

Feb 27, 2012
I just got the medium oblique and I LOVE it!!! It’s so lightweight and easy to carry. The opening is smaller, but I think the purpose of that is so things don’t come out of the sides. I didn’t think I was going to live it as much as I do. The strap is such a great length and not too wide, which I love. It’s also easily adjustable.
I have the medium oblique too and absolutely adore it. Easy to use and don’t have to be too fussy with it. Would love the larger size but still a bit nervous of the leather scratching. Haven’t used anything else since I bought it!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Cookie18

Feb 27, 2012
Hi,

I just received my medium Bobby today fresh from Paris. I have been waiting for this bag to launch and I’m definitely in love. It suits me and my casual every day life perfectly and fits all my daily necessities and some with no trouble. I can see myself getting another one in a different size and colour in the future. Although I‘m considering a Saddle bag too... Dior is a slippery slope indeed. Thanks for letting me share!

View attachment 4794203

View attachment 4794204

View attachment 4794205
Please post a reply when you can about how fragile the leather is or does it stand up to daily use? Enjoy your Bobby - looks gorgeous

anmldr1

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
I have the medium oblique too and absolutely adore it. Easy to use and don’t have to be too fussy with it. Would love the larger size but still a bit nervous of the leather scratching. Haven’t used anything else since I bought it!
I agree! I absolutely love this bag!! I haven’t used anything else either in the last two weeks!! Enjoy it!

Reactions: Cookie18

Alexa_nina

Dec 20, 2019
I was just told by a friend that her band new Bobby delivered to her house had an issue. In addition while being obsessed with the bag I scoured IG for pics lol this bag looks so bad for it being a new release. Indented and such. Im surprised dior approved these pics.

View attachment 4800210

View attachment 4800211
How did she manage to misshapen it so badly? I saw this insta thread, looks like she's riding a scooter, you know I think maybe the bag fell off as she was riding. That said, I tried the bag on, and it was so light, which I loved but maybe that's why it can loose shape?

Reactions: noegirl

TwiggyM

Jan 5, 2011
Please post a reply when you can about how fragile the leather is or does it stand up to daily use? Enjoy your Bobby - looks gorgeous
I’ll definitely try to do that. I haven’t had it for long enough yet to do a proper review, but so far the leather is holding up great. Over time I’m sure it will scratch and mark a little, but for the couple of weeks I’ve used it so far it’s all good. I try not to mistreat my bag and I’m conscious about not putting it on rough surfaces and such, but at the same time I’m of a mind that my bags are to be used and not babied. Thank you for your kind words, I’m in love with it :smile:

Reactions: arianne535
Jan 2, 2020
I love the white Bobby but my practical side is worried that it's a double whammy with the scratches AND color transfer/dirty potential!! The tan is my next favorite, but this grey one is starting to grow on me!! It's a toss up between the two neutral colors for now!!
I totally agree with the white! I think it's so stunning with the GHW, but it's great because the shape of the bag is more casual. So the white Bobby seems to be super versatile. I have seen photos on IG though of dented Bobbys already and my heart would be a little crushed I think, so I'm going to admire from afar for now.

arianne535

Feb 25, 2020

noegirl

Apr 30, 2015
How did she manage to misshapen it so badly? I saw this insta thread, looks like she's riding a scooter, you know I think maybe the bag fell off as she was riding. That said, I tried the bag on, and it was so light, which I loved but maybe that's why it can loose shape?
I wondered the same thing because its not a super soft bag. Smh