Clash de Cartier

Perli

Jun 10, 2015
@work
Nice! Looks great on you. What size is your wrist?
If I measure where the wristbones are its 15,2 cm. Thats where the Clash size 15 was uncomfortable. Its my right hand/wrist, where I often change my bracelets. My JUC is size 16 as well and its perfect for that wrist. On the left side I wear a Love size 16. I guess like so many of us I‘m inbetween sizes.

Cat Fondler

Feb 14, 2020
If I measure where the wristbones are its 15,2 cm. Thats where the Clash size 15 was uncomfortable. Its my right hand/wrist, where I often change my bracelets. My JUC is size 16 as well and its perfect for that wrist. On the left side I wear a Love size 16. I guess like so many of us I‘m inbetween sizes.
Thanks for your reply. Measurement at my wrist bone is 15.1 cm, so I‘m in a similar situation. I just ordered a 15 small Clash so we shall see. I had tried a 16 in the boutique and it was a little big, so like you I may be between sizes. (I wear a 17 love classic.) I will also try it on my left wrist which is 14.9 cm (today, anyways), so that could be a possibility. Luckily I will have 30 days to decide. Currently I’m wearing a small love yg 17 on that wrist so that might be a good pairing (the love is loose).

chinchin0710

Nov 1, 2012
I sized down one for the small clash ring vs thick love, but it is still slightly looser than the Love due to the construction.
I just received the small clash ring today, such a beautiful and substantial piece. Sadly it’s kinda loose on both my index and middle fingers. Can’t wait to receive the size 53 next week and saving up for the bangle now .

Attachments

Nov 4, 2007
Hi, may I ask which size is better for stacking? Does the small model have the same width as the regular love/JUC?

babypanda

O.G.
Dec 30, 2009
So i read that the clash bracelet is preferred to be 2 sizes down from reg love for perfect stacking.
Yes that's right. To have the clash bracelet sit flush near the love bracelet and not overlap, it needs to be 2 sizes down. BUT this only works if your love bracelet is a loser fit. For those who chose the tight fit on the love, 2 sizes down in the clash will be uncomfortable.

babypanda

O.G.
Dec 30, 2009
Hi babypanda,

Can I ask what is your wrist measurement at the wrist bone? Thank you
Of course! My wrist is 16 cm at the wrist bone. When I was buying my love (12 years ago) the SA recommended a love 17 and I opted to go for 18. So glad I did because I have gained 5 kg since.
Now regarding the clash, I tried both 16 and 17 in store and at the time both the SA and I agreed that 17 looks too big next to the loves. I didn’t purchase the bracelet yet but when I am ready to I will want to try the 16 again and make sure it’s not too restrictive. Good luck deciding and please show us your stack when you do :smile:

• Love
Reactions: chinchin0710

Cat Fondler

Feb 14, 2020
Just got the size 15 Clash today! My loves are size 17, and a looser fit since my wrist is just under 15.5 cm. I tried a size 16 Clash a few months ago in a boutique while on vacation but hesitated because it just felt too loose and was wider than my loves, which I didn’t like. After reading lots of helpful posts here, I’m so glad I tried the smaller 15. I’ll wear it for a bit to make sure, but so far, so good! Very comfortable.

Attachments

chinchin0710

Nov 1, 2012
Of course! My wrist is 16 cm at the wrist bone. When I was buying my love (12 years ago) the SA recommended a love 17 and I opted to go for 18. So glad I did because I have gained 5 kg since.
Now regarding the clash, I tried both 16 and 17 in store and at the time both the SA and I agreed that 17 looks too big next to the loves. I didn’t purchase the bracelet yet but when I am ready to I will want to try the 16 again and make sure it’s not too restrictive. Good luck deciding and please show us your stack when you do :smile:
Thank you so much. I don’t have any bracelet yet so no stack :amuse:. Your stack is my dream stack. I was hoping to add my first love bracelet this Christmas but now i’m not so sure anymore. The clash is just so beautiful and unique. I’ll have to wait until the boutique is open so I can go in and try both of them on. Wish I could afford both :biggrin:

babypanda

O.G.
Dec 30, 2009
Thank you so much. I don’t have any bracelet yet so no stack :amuse:. Your stack is my dream stack. I was hoping to add my first love bracelet this Christmas but now i’m not so sure anymore. The clash is just so beautiful and unique. I’ll have to wait until the boutique is open so I can go in and try both of them on. Wish I could afford both :biggrin:
If I was starting today, I think I would go with the clash first. It’s such a statement piece on its own and isn’t as commonly seen as the love (yet).
Just my 2 cents but you can’t go wrong either way :smile:

mocktail

Mar 26, 2020
Maybe you can get both eventually; just have to wait a while to save up again for the second? There are a couple of nice things about that:
1. You get to really enjoy the first one all by itself. And then when you eventually get the second, it's a new, additional dose of happiness.
2. Having a goal like saving up for another bracelet can help you stay focused financially and avoid wasting money and cluttering your home by buying things that you won't want long-term.

Good luck picking your first one!

lxrac

Aug 15, 2019
USA
Just got the size 15 Clash today! My loves are size 17, and a looser fit since my wrist is just under 15.5 cm. I tried a size 16 Clash a few months ago in a boutique while on vacation but hesitated because it just felt too loose and was wider than my loves, which I didn’t like. After reading lots of helpful posts here, I’m so glad I tried the smaller 15. I’ll wear it for a bit to make sure, but so far, so good! Very comfortable.

I'm size 17s on the love bangles. So you recommend going down 2 sizes on the clash bangle. Ok girl I'm taking down some notes. :idea: