Chanel Spring/Summer 2021 Act 1 (21P)

happiness07

Oct 10, 2014
It is crazy and I hate buying items unseen because pics don't truly reflect the color. The caramel has no edge stitching but the gold has edge stitching. I regret big time not buying the light gold caviar square mini back in 2016 and now they only offer lambskin! Huge regret. Gold and brown/caramel is a tricky color to get right so this is tough! Let me know what you choose. Lol.
Tomorrow morning I am headed to Saks and Neimans to see what I can see in store.Read dorobags comment.It was really good.I wear a lot of neutrals -whites,beige so the caramel makes sense..buttttt.....gold goes with everything.Its a neutral bag and doesn't need to worn ONLY at night time.I have yellow gold Bottega clutch but this soft gold is different..HALP!

lvchanellvr

Jul 11, 2015
Canada
I would get caramel if you wear a lot of blue denim and more warm neutral tones (beiges, browns, etc). If you wear mostly black or need an evening bag or don’t own a metallic bag, I’d get gold! Honestly both colors are awesome
Thank you for sharing your comments. I wear a lot of denim, not so much brown. I think brown/caramel will go well with white too. I live in a city that rains a lot so black is my default color.

Reactions: dorobags1025

cmadtmifyb0623

IG @itscaitlinmariee
Apr 30, 2017
Florida
Does anyone have a wonderful SA in Vegas? I live here and would love to see these bags ASAP! The SA’s ive met so far here by walking in haven’t been so nice. Thank you!

Also in general are the business affinity bags harder to get or the coco handles?
Also have an amazing SA in Vegas if you still need one.

Aug 17, 2018
Ladies and Gents - In terms of color, would you choose caramel or gold for the upcoming 21P collection? I don't own any of these colors and this is my attempt to not buy a black bag. Lol. I am thinking of either a square or rectangular. Please share your thoughts. Thanks in advance.
I say caramel too! It’s a classic color and it will always be in demand! I had a Gucci Boston bag in metallic silver and the metallic stripped off. Someone then told me that metallics are hard to spa once they get scratched or damaged. I love, love this gold metallic so much, but always been scared to pull the trigger due to my experience with metallics. Maybe Chanel metallics are different than Gucci!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
I don’t have any experience purchasing Chanel bags. I put my name down and I’m #4 on the waitlist for a Medium flap at NM. Is that likely or not likely? Or does it all depend on how many bags each store gets? TIA!
Which color are you on the list for?

dorobags1025

Jan 10, 2021
Which color are you on the list for?
Thanks everyone for being so nice!! I am crossing my fingers for the caramel brown classic flap in medium. Not sure how popular it will be compared to all the other cute colors this season but I’ve always wanted a brown Chanel bag.

dorobags1025

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you for sharing your comments. I wear a lot of denim, not so much brown. I think brown/caramel will go well with white too. I live in a city that rains a lot so black is my default color.
The good news is both caramel and gold you can wear year-round, lol, though I don’t think my comment helps narrow it down. Hahaha

Reactions: lvchanellvr

dorobags1025

Jan 10, 2021
It will depend on how many they ordered and will receive. What color are you purchasing? Since you are new to buying Chanel bags, please do check the bag in its entirety. There are lot of threads on this topic.......pick the best one if you can. Best of luck.
Yes!! Thank you for the advice. I am nervous because I always thought my first bag would be caviar not lambskin, but I love the color too much haha.

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Thanks everyone for being so nice!! I am crossing my fingers for the caramel brown classic flap in medium. Not sure how popular it will be compared to all the other cute colors this season but I’ve always wanted a brown Chanel bag.
Oh ok! I know Chicago ordered 4 caramel mediums but I’m not sure that’s the case for every location. If you want to be extra safe I’d get on another list elsewhere!

Reactions: dorobags1025

Sakurai888

Nov 8, 2013
Tomorrow morning I am headed to Saks and Neimans to see what I can see in store.Read dorobags comment.It was really good.I wear a lot of neutrals -whites,beige so the caramel makes sense..buttttt.....gold goes with everything.Its a neutral bag and doesn't need to worn ONLY at night time.I have yellow gold Bottega clutch but this soft gold is different..HALP!
Dear, do you mind doing modelling pic please for the mini rectangular gold ONLY if you are looking for that one as well. I have the exact bags to go after this season, the caramel and the gold! i couldn't agree more, the gold is subtly divine! i have the gold coco from the Egypt collection (some of my friends call it bling2 gold coz it shimmering splendid full on :biggrin:) so this subtle gold is the one i've been waiting for.

Unfortunately, up to now my local boutique still has no news whether they'd be getting the gold and I really want to know the length of the mini rectangular chain as I know the rectangular is normally longer than the square. Anyone here has the info of the chain length? much appreciated

Cheers