Chanel in Singapore

ka3na20

CPA by profession. Shopaholic by birth.
O.G.
Dec 26, 2008
That's great! Prolly SAcan invite but can't choose date. Will you be going?
I am not yet sure. I am trying to stay away from temptation. Haha. I am not looking for anything in particular from this collection but I am pretty sure I will be going home with something if I come.:giggle:

Mybaggjourney

Oct 2, 2021
Hi. I'm new to chanel here. Just wondering if coco handle is a seasonal item? I checked with my SA but was told its a seasonal item and there's no CCH next season.

twinkleAA

Jun 11, 2021
I am not yet sure. I am trying to stay away from temptation. Haha. I am not looking for anything in particular from this collection but I am pretty sure I will be going home with something if I come.:giggle:
Either ways, I still feel excited for you!

twinkleAA

Jun 11, 2021
Hi. I'm new to chanel here. Just wondering if coco handle is a seasonal item? I checked with my SA but was told its a seasonal item and there's no CCH next season.
Hi! Welcome to the forum!

Yes, the cch is seasonal and I think it'll be available during 22S.

ka3na20

O.G.
Dec 26, 2008
Finally was able to personally meet one of the members here. Thank you for welcoming me to SG with open arms. It is nice how our love for bags make way for us to meet new friends. I may have been priced out of chanel classic flaps but I gained a new friend, even better! Cheers! :love:

Attachments

ka3na20

O.G.
Dec 26, 2008
Reactions: Myybags

Meioseille

Oct 4, 2021
You can check Havre de Luxe

I personally use these two

View attachment 5258260
Oh thanks for the advice!
If u use therepellent protector, u can clean it using the power foam?

Have u tried the balm type conditioner in their website?
I just bought my CF small and found out it is not as moist or shiny..
My first CF and cant compare the caviar cos my friend help me buy.
But i do compare it with my YSL grained leather which is more like moist n shiny.
But yeah not comparing it apple to apple so it didnt valid

ka3na20

O.G.
Dec 26, 2008
Oh thanks for the advice!
If u use therepellent protector, u can clean it using the power foam?

Have u tried the balm type conditioner in their website?
I just bought my CF small and found out it is not as moist or shiny..
My first CF and cant compare the caviar cos my friend help me buy.
But i do compare it with my YSL grained leather which is more like moist n shiny.
But yeah not comparing it apple to apple so it didnt valid
I havent tried the balm/conditioner. I think you would need them for preloved or old bags only to bring back the shine/moisture/color of the leather. If my bag is brand new, I personally would not apply it. I only use the power foam cleanser if I need to like if there is a stain somewhere that water can’t remove. The only havre de luxe product that I use on brand new bags is the water and stain repellent.

ka3na20

O.G.
Dec 26, 2008
For those who are in need of bag organizers/inserts - samorga has a 20% off now while zoomoni offers 30% off :smile:

silvia.chen

Nov 24, 2021
I just want to share. The samorga insert I bought for my Chanel 19 small fits perfectly and helps keep the shape. I’ve also attached a photo of with and without the insert.
Is samorga insert thinner than those insert sold in shopee? Sorry for funny questions as usually I’ll just put the original paper from chanel to maintain the shape

Whitechocoz

May 15, 2016
Is samorga insert thinner than those insert sold in shopee? Sorry for funny questions as usually I’ll just put the original paper from chanel to maintain the shape
Can’t advise on those sold on shopee as I have never bought before. Only own samorga ones and the thickness is 2mm as they indicated. I use bag inserts to maintain the shape when the bag is used. When not in used, i use bag pillows to maintain the shape. Definitely better than papers. Also papers will turn yellowish over time.

Reactions: silvia.chen