Chanel Cruise 2021/2022 (22C)

KittyCattt

May 12, 2021
I definitely will. Likewise, if you find out if we’re getting it in small, plz lmk. I was also in the same boat as you that I missed out on the 21A. My sa asked if I wanted to reserve it, but I didn’t. Stupid me :crybaby:
Of course of course! I just texted my SA but haven't heard back. I'll pm you if I hear good news. I am so tired of having this bag in the back of my mind for months now and my poor husband is probably sick of me talking about this grey all day long :lol: Fingers crossed for both of us!!

Ariaseth

Nov 27, 2013
NYC
I’m sorry.. in which currency are we talking here? It can’t be USD! My head is spinning a little at the thought LOL
I wish I was kidding and yes very much in USD. I am in NY. So the official word is there is more “craftsmanship” in this bag therefore the higher price. I wonder if the craftsmanship is really worth the $19,300. I’m still in shock.

Apr 1, 2016
I wish I was kidding and yes very much in USD. I am in NY. So the official word is there is more “craftsmanship” in this bag therefore the higher price. I wonder if the craftsmanship is really worth the $19,300. I’m still in shock.
Oh yikes!! That makes me nervous because I already told my SA I want this one when it comes in, but I was thinking these would be more in line with normal prices … :shocked:

BA5D2C00-0278-4DFC-B985-90347EC9D2B8.

Ariaseth

Nov 27, 2013
NYC
Oh yikes!! That makes me nervous because I already told my SA I want this one when it comes in, but I was thinking these would be more in line with normal prices … :shocked:

View attachment 5222693
Exactly that’s what I thought. I am just shocked that a normal bag is priced so much under the veil of higher quality craftsmanship. I mean is it really worth $19+K

shayemarie123

Jul 28, 2021
Swatches for CFs. The darker green is same color code as the green pictured below on the maxi (not a muddy sage green). The swatches don't portray accurately at ALL. (per usual)

View attachment 5221494 View attachment 5221495
Now I can’t choose between the green and gray (green in bottom left) to me looks almost like a warm pretty gray similar to this photo - and the gray in this photo looks nothing like the photo attached?

Attachments

Reactions: VintageJ

shayemarie123

Jul 28, 2021
YES. My SA is locking me in on orders by the 15th. We did all the color codes last night. Whether all of these are coming to the USA, I don't know. I am only interested in jumbos, and they order from a menu of what's available for them to order. I choose which I want, and the boutique orders them for me. He placed the order long ago, and then about 6-7 weeks out, they lock in what's been allocated to the boutique. THEY are not getting all these colors...for jumbos they are just getting 6....
I am needing a jumbo as well - I have a larger frame and I’m 5’10 - I’m anxious when we will get more accurate photos and will know if there will be a price increase

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariaseth

Foxyprs

Apr 15, 2015
I was able to reserve the Grey mini and Deauville in black and grey. I’m only getting one Deauville but since there are no clear photos went with both. If anyone has any info on the Deauville colors I would appreciate it! It was also available in Beige and Dark Blue.
Here’s a photo I received from the boutique the other day. I have not seen the gray yet and I would really like to!!

Attachments