CÉLINE Trapeze CLUB!

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
Can the Trapeze be carried when the flap is opened? (Similar to how you can cold an Hermes Kelly when it is not closed)

Or is this bag a strictly open, close, carry type bag? :biggrin:

Reactions: miumiu666

miumiu666

Jan 24, 2021
Michigan, USA
Can the Trapeze be carried when the flap is opened? (Similar to how you can cold an Hermes Kelly when it is not closed)

I would say it’s okay to carry not buckled on the front flap but as long as the wings are clasped together and the zipper is closed; with the zipper open the wings will likely unclasp and it’ll kind of be hard to manage and hang open a lot. But if keep the zipper partially zipped and the wings clasped you should be secure enough to not lock the front. If that makes sense lol. :biggrin:

triceratiptops

Apr 28, 2021

I find with mine (which I tend to wear with the wings tucked in, currently) if the weight distribution is off wearing it shoulder-strapped with the clasp open will ease the zip open. That said - it's not that hard to get the knack of opening it one-handed, and it just looks better (and happier) with the flap clasped.

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
I would say it’s okay to carry not buckled on the front flap but as long as the wings are clasped together and the zipper is closed; with the zipper open the wings will likely unclasp and it’ll kind of be hard to manage and hang open a lot. But if keep the zipper partially zipped and the wings clasped you should be secure enough to not lock the front. If that makes sense lol. :biggrin:
Thank you! I saw someone say this exact thing in a YouTube video about it. I have a recent obsession with the bag :eek: just deciding on size and colour before I purchase.

I find with mine (which I tend to wear with the wings tucked in, currently) if the weight distribution is off wearing it shoulder-strapped with the clasp open will ease the zip open. That said - it's not that hard to get the knack of opening it one-handed, and it just looks better (and happier) with the flap clasped.
Great! I was worried it was really difficult to open and close :noworry:

miumiu666

Jan 24, 2021
Michigan, USA
Thank you! I saw someone say this exact thing in a YouTube video about it. I have a recent obsession with the bag :eek: just deciding on size and colour before I purchase.

Great! I was worried it was really difficult to open and close :noworry:
I was aware of the problems people had with it falling open when carrying or trying to get something out of before i purchased and was worried as well, but it is very easy to work around. I’ve had mine maybe 2 years and am still very happy with it! What color(s) are you thinking of ? :biggrin:

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
I was aware of the problems people had with it falling open when carrying or trying to get something out of before i purchased and was worried as well, but it is very easy to work around. I’ve had mine maybe 2 years and am still very happy with it! What color(s) are you thinking of ? :biggrin:
That's good! Do you find that the bag looks tired or does it still look good? I have a Mini Luggage in tan from 2013 and it still looks amazing - same with my black/white Mini Luggage (also from 2013 I think).

Here are my two favourites so far. I usually don't like the multicolour, but I really love this combination. Which colour do you have? Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 18.03.05. Screenshot 2021-07-25 at 18.03.22.