Castira

Oct 2, 2007
Atlanta, GA
What kind of experiences have you ladies had with Castira? I bought a Marmont off a Facebook page and paid/sent all my pictures on Sunday and have heard nothing. It is supposed to be a 2 business day turn around and it's now almost Friday. I even followed up today and still nothing. Thoughts?

amstevens714

Livingthecasuallife
O.G.
Oct 4, 2009
I think she probably responded to you by now. She got back to me one Friday and let me know there was an issue with her email. I have used her multiple times and she has always been super prompt, so this was definitely an unusual circumstance. I hope everything worked out with your bag!

crose424

Jun 18, 2011
Sunny California
Following up to see if you ever heard from her. I am coming up on the two day mark on mine authentication and haven't heard anything either. I emailed her again hoping to hear back. I'm kind of disappointed to read this stuff, as I've seen her recommended from this site many times.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
They are recommended because they know and understand Gucci (unlike many other services). We are asked for recommendations because Ebay and other online sites need written confirmation. I have never needed to use their services and have said so.

Some Gucci items take a long time to research, Gucci has one of the most complicated histories ever and has had idiosyncratic methods of doing things. I have no idea of the workload or MO of Castira but I know that sometimes I need a week or more to check on certain vintage logo patterns or a zip only used by one factory for a month in 1985 on a single model.

Reactions: jules 8

karenlovestoshop

Mar 26, 2020
Hi I purchased an authentication from Castira last week and it’s been radio silence. I followed up with them but no response. Does anyone know if they are still in business?