Cartier LOVE Bracelet Discussion Thread!

Jun 28, 2010
Hi everyone!

I’m planning on purchasing a small 6 diamond love soon. I’m in my late 20’s, my style is quite minimalistic, and my wrists are on the smaller side (just under 14 cm). I’m drawn to this bracelet because I love that it can be easily removed (I know for a fact I don’t want to wear a bracelet 24/7). It would be worn on it’s own as I am not a fan of stacking.

My only concern is that for practically the same price, I can purchase a classic love which is double it’s weight in gold. However, I’m a little apprehensive about the “flashiness” of a thicker solid gold bangle day to day, along with the fact that I can’t remove it daily.

My question is, would it be silly of me to purchase a thin love over the classic? Especially when they’re priced almost the same? Is the thin love something that can hold up as well with long term wear?

quackqu

Mar 7, 2020
Does anyone have a love bracelet with this stamp? In my short experience, it looks inauthentic. The stamp simply seems too shallow. I met the person selling the piece at a Cartier boutique. By the time I arrived, he was seated inside, saying that the sa had cleaned the piece.
I did accompany him afterwards to register for a repair of a Cartier watch that I also bought from him.

20200627_031118.gif

20200627_031102~2.gif

20200627_031055~2.gif

Last edited:

NY2LA

Feb 24, 2018
Hi everyone!

I’m planning on purchasing a small 6 diamond love soon. I’m in my late 20’s, my style is quite minimalistic, and my wrists are on the smaller side (just under 14 cm). I’m drawn to this bracelet because I love that it can be easily removed (I know for a fact I don’t want to wear a bracelet 24/7). It would be worn on it’s own as I am not a fan of stacking.

My only concern is that for practically the same price, I can purchase a classic love which is double it’s weight in gold. However, I’m a little apprehensive about the “flashiness” of a thicker solid gold bangle day to day, along with the fact that I can’t remove it daily.

My question is, would it be silly of me to purchase a thin love over the classic? Especially when they’re priced almost the same? Is the thin love something that can hold up as well with long term wear?
I have the thin LOVE & have been wearing it for 2 years now. It holds up really well and I love it. I think you should get what you want; if you feel that the regular bangle may be too flashy for you and you know you won’t wear it 24/7, it’s just not worth it (in my opinion)

Dec 4, 2010
Hi everyone!

Price aside, go with the one that makes your heart happiest. And from the sound of your post, it looks like your heart is pushing you towards the small. If you got the original because you think it’s more bang for your buck in terms of gold, I’m afraid you won’t love the bracelet as much because you were thinking about investing in materials, not investing in happiness. Then it’s really just wasted money.

avcbob

O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Los Angeles - USA
My wife wears three traditionals and recently added a 6 diamond thin. They're all beautiful! She wears the thin 24/7 with the traditionals. As Americanroyal said above, go with the one that speaks to you! Plus, you're not making a fair comparison with the non diamond traditional against the 6 diamond thin. They're two completely different animals.

quackqu

Mar 7, 2020
quackqu - sorry, looks wrong to me. Never seen 17 in that font.
Thanks for the reply. It seemed like laser engraving, a blaring no-no. I actually sold it to a jeweler for the gold and earned $500 :smile: I probably would have felt sorry for the person from whom I purchased the piece... but again, he deceived me
Oh well...

wowzers1941

Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for the reply. It seemed like laser engraving, a blaring no-no. I actually sold it to a jeweler for the gold and earned $500 :smile: I probably would have felt sorry for the person from whom I purchased the piece... but again, he deceived me
Oh well...
Lucky for you it was actually gold!

HM1983

Jul 30, 2018
So I got a 6 diamond small love a little over a year ago and I LOVED it. I bought it knowing I'd someday buy the 4 diamond love to stack it with. Well I got that one yesterday and I don't love them together! I don't know if i'm just not used to stacking them, or what. Now I LOVE the 4 diamond one and actually took my small off. I'm going to try stacking once in a while to see if it grows on me. Here are some pics
image1(2).jpeg image0(1).jpeg