BV discontinuing stretch "knot" in grosgrain

blueiris

O.G.
May 11, 2008
United States
My understanding is that they aren't being promoted, but they are still in production (I hope I'm not wrong on this). They aren't being displayed, either in store or on the website, but they're in the drawers. The Stretch Knots that have the bright, shiny hardware are from recent collections by Daniel Lee, I think.

I wonder if they're trying to see if we'll still come in and ask for them to see what kind of demand there still is for them. I love mine, and there's nothing else like them. I really hope that they keep them as an iconic style. Sometimes only a Knot or Stretch Knot will do. The leather clutches just aren't as formal.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.
Apr 15, 2007
This is a rather upsetting scenario. I just spoke with my SA & by request they will pull the draw
out the the "knots"
Such an iconic bag with a very strong following, a fairly decent price point as it does have appeal
for its timelessness , quality , colors & details... WOW.. what a mistake by BV..
This might just do it for many of us...

V0N1B2

Armchair Supermodel
Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
It's my user name

eve1

Apr 16, 2015
Just bought a chain knot in black from the BV Vienna store and the SA told me that by the end of this week BV stores will not carry the Tomas Maier designs anymore. This and other styles were on sale. It is a pity I prefer the classic designs. Just trying to get a hold on Nodini and Chain Knot styles.

Last edited:

indiaink

Gone Gone Gone
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
Just bought a chain knot in black from the BV Vienna store and the SA told me that by the end of this week BV stores will not carry the Thomas Maier designs anymore. This and other styles were on sale. It is a pity I prefer the classic designs. Just trying to get a hold on Nodini and Chain Knot styles.
Oh my.

beekmanhill

Jan 4, 2012
New York
Just bought a chain knot in black from the BV Vienna store and the SA told me that by the end of this week BV stores will not carry the Tomas Maier designs anymore. This and other styles were on sale. It is a pity I prefer the classic designs. Just trying to get a hold on Nodini and Chain Knot styles.
What a shame. I love the Nodini.