Bought one of the new Alexas today!

renee_nyc

O.G.
Dec 2, 2011
New York City
Wow, the hardware gave it a totally different look! :loveeyes: Stunning bag. Congrats!
Thank you. Yes it's SO different than my original one but feels very similar. I forgot how easy those bags are to carry. The one update I wish they'd made was a slip pocket on the exterior but I know that's not Mulberry's thing.

Reactions: IntheOcean

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you. Yes it's SO different than my original one but feels very similar. I forgot how easy those bags are to carry. The one update I wish they'd made was a slip pocket on the exterior but I know that's not Mulberry's thing.
Oh yes, outer pockets are amazing, sadly, very few designer bags have this feature. But the Alexa is still a wonderful bag!

TigerMoth

Jul 24, 2020
Hello! I would really value your help. My Alexa in Mulberry Green arrived yesterday and she is very beautiful but, I had also ordered the small Millie in dark palm and she is beautiful too. Which one do I keep? They are both very different and both very lovely. Any thoughts or ideas would be really appreciated. Thanks ❤

Saz93

Oct 12, 2020
Hello! I would really value your help. My Alexa in Mulberry Green arrived yesterday and she is very beautiful but, I had also ordered the small Millie in dark palm and she is beautiful too. Which one do I keep? They are both very different and both very lovely. Any thoughts or ideas would be really appreciated. Thanks ❤
Both lovely bags! But if it was me I would choose the Alexa as she’s a classic style. I also think the Alexa is a bit more practical because she has a more secure closure, I’d be worried about losing things out of the Millie.

renee_nyc

O.G.
Dec 2, 2011
New York City
Those are both gorgeous bags. As you know I have the oversized Alexa, and it’s a really great bag for work.

I love the look of the Millie and I would use it on weekends. So I think it depends what you are using it for. The smaller Alexa has a turn lock, which is a little more secure. But the Millie is easy to get in and out of.

Did you have a specific use in mind when you bought them? They’re both really great bags, so either way you can’t go wrong. But I feel like the Alexa is a little more practical.

Reactions: Taimi and TigerMoth

Yinglin

Nov 12, 2018
I would go for the Alexa first because its a house classic and that mulberry green is stunning and rare and its a very practical bag. The Millie is a beauty too but it would drive me crazy to find my things as its a big deep hole. They are different bag styles satchel and bucket bag so depends very much on how you plan to use it.
For reference, i have an Alexa mulberry green so i might be biased lol

TigerMoth

Jul 24, 2020
I would go for the Alexa first because its a house classic and that mulberry green is stunning and rare and its a very practical bag. The Millie is a beauty too but it would drive me crazy to find my things as its a big deep hole. They are different bag styles satchel and bucket bag so depends very much on how you plan to use it.
For reference, i have an Alexa mulberry green so i might be biased lol
The Mulberry green is just soooo beautiful and, luckily, my Samorga organiser fits both bags really well, (it's actually for my LV Speedy 25) You obviously got used to having a turnlock and magnetic straps which are a bit tricky, so I'm still learning! The bucket bag isn't a secure bag at all, despite having my organiser inside, which means I may have just answered my own question! I shall join you in the Mulberry Green Alexa Club!

Reactions: Taimi

TigerMoth

Jul 24, 2020
Those are both gorgeous bags. As you know I have the oversized Alexa, and it’s a really great bag for work.

I love the look of the Millie and I would use it on weekends. So I think it depends what you are using it for. The smaller Alexa has a turn lock, which is a little more secure. But the Millie is easy to get in and out of.

Did you have a specific use in mind when you bought them? They’re both really great bags, so either way you can’t go wrong. But I feel like the Alexa is a little more practical.
Hi, thanks, yes when I ordered I was thinking that the Alexa might be difficult to get in and out of. The Mille is the opposite but, she is just a sac, a beautiful sac, but a sac and is not secure. I think the small Alexa might look like a dollie bag on me.