Best Organizer for Keepall 45?

Mr Potato

Jun 24, 2019
Hey,

I'm looking for an organizer for my Keepall 45. Besides being easier to organize everything placed in the bag, I want something that helps keeping the shape of the bag.

I don't really know where to start, as LV doesn't sell any organizer themselves. I'm located in the EU, so perhaps something that's shipped from here so I don't have to risk pay any customs fees. Quality is of course important! It's also positive if its weight is on the lower side. Don't want to make the bag unnecessary heavy, especially when I'm going to fill it with other things too.

Thank you. :smile:

BULL

Apr 19, 2015
Which model are you interested in? Only because a few of them (like the Cobalt canvas) keeps its shape, stands on its own.

Mr Potato

Jun 24, 2019
Which model are you interested in? Only because a few of them (like the Cobalt canvas) keeps its shape, stands on its own.
Sorry, which model in regards to what? My Keepall 45 is in LV's DM canvas. I'm looking for an internal organizer for the bag. :smile:

BULL

Apr 19, 2015
Sorry, which model in regards to what? My Keepall 45 is in LV's DM canvas. I'm looking for an internal organizer for the bag. :smile:
Sorry, I haven't slept enough, for some reason I though you are planning to get a Keepall too, silly me :smile: Sorry :smile:

Mr Potato

Jun 24, 2019
Sorry, I haven't slept enough, for some reason I though you are planning to get a Keepall too, silly me :smile: Sorry :smile:
Haha, no problem! ;)

How will you be using your keepall? I use my 45 as an overnight bag and never needed an organizer, I think I can fit more in it without an organizer.
I'll mostly use it as an everyday bag and not as a travel bag. An organizer will probably be very usable for my kind of usage, compared to when used as a travel bag that'll require every inch of space. :smile:

Mr Potato

Jun 24, 2019
Any of you have experience with this brand? They're from the UK and there's a chance I'll travel there soon to visit family, so I could just have it shipped to them and not risk paying anything to the customs. Also, they offer base shapers. Are they good/necessary? Is there any risk that the hard corners of the base shapers might damage the corners of the bag?

MariaB

O.G.
Jan 27, 2011
Europe
Any of you have experience with this brand? They're from the UK and there's a chance I'll travel there soon to visit family, so I could just have it shipped to them and not risk paying anything to the customs. Also, they offer base shapers. Are they good/necessary? Is there any risk that the hard corners of the base shapers might damage the corners of the bag?
I do not have any experience with the brand you're linking to, but I have an organiser for my Keepall 45 from Samorga that I'm very happy with. I never use the organiser in the bag when I'm travelling with it, only when I use it for going to meetings, conferences etc where I have to carry a laptop, binders, papers etc (things that need to be organised).

Samorga is based in Korea, so I guess you will have to pay customs (I live in Europe too). In my opinion, Samorga makes the best organisers, great quality. Check out their website! Also check for coupon codes, you will easily get 20% off your order.

Personally I would not recommend a base shaper, I would be afraid it would damage (worst case make a hole in) the canvas.

Mr Potato

Jun 24, 2019
I do not have any experience with the brand you're linking to, but I have an organiser for my Keepall 45 from Samorga that I'm very happy with. I never use the organiser in the bag when I'm travelling with it, only when I use it for going to meetings, conferences etc where I have to carry a laptop, binders, papers etc (things that need to be organised).

Samorga is based in Korea, so I guess you will have to pay customs (I live in Europe too). In my opinion, Samorga makes the best organisers, great quality. Check out their website! Also check for coupon codes, you will easily get 20% off your order.

Personally I would not recommend a base shaper, I would be afraid it would damage (worst case make a hole in) the canvas.
Thank you! They look interesting! Which kind do you have - the 1.2mm or 2mm? Are there any quality differences between those two? Also, do they weigh in such a way that it becomes noticeable when used inside the bag?

Yep, I’m on the same page. I’ll use the organizer when using the bag as a work bag. :smile:

MariaB

O.G.
Jan 27, 2011
Europe
Thank you! They look interesting! Which kind do you have - the 1.2mm or 2mm? Are there any quality differences between those two? Also, do they weigh in such a way that it becomes noticeable when used inside the bag?

Yep, I’m on the same page. I’ll use the organizer when using the bag as a work bag. :smile:
I have the 2mm thickness. Personally I would buy 2mm if your purpose is to give the bag a bit more structure, and 1.2mm if the purpose is to protect the inside and for organisation. I do not think it adds any noticeable weight.

Hope this is helpful :smile:

Hammerice22

Jul 20, 2021
I purchased a zoomoni organizer for my keepall 45. They have several styles, and colors to choose. I purchased mine in burgudy, and with two cup holders. I usually travel with a juice and a water so it's perfect for me. I like how it helps keep the shape of my bag too. It was about 80 dollars and 20 dollars extra for international, rushed shipping.

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
mostly at work
I have some from Samorga and recently bought one from Joyinbag. Samorga has great quality, but is pretty expensive and has long shipping times to Europe (I live in Germany).
I heard from a fellow bag lover that joyinbag is as good (she has Samorga, too) and I tried ordering there, too. She was right, joyinbag has the same quality and is a bit cheaper and faster (I think Samorga ships from Korea, when I remember correcty). You can customize your inlay like at Samorga.
And for thickness, minimum 2 mm. I had Samorga once made me double at 4 mm thick inlays because I like my Speedys in shape. The inlays are still soft. And they are way better than base shapers. Base shapers make very sharp edges, which I don‘t think hurt the bag, but with a felt inlay the shape looks way better and still is soft, when carrying.

Mr Potato

Jun 24, 2019
I have some from Samorga and recently bought one from Joyinbag. Samorga has great quality, but is pretty expensive and has long shipping times to Europe (I live in Germany).
I heard from a fellow bag lover that joyinbag is as good (she has Samorga, too) and I tried ordering there, too. She was right, joyinbag has the same quality and is a bit cheaper and faster (I think Samorga ships from Korea, when I remember correcty). You can customize your inlay like at Samorga.
And for thickness, minimum 2 mm. I had Samorga once made me double at 4 mm thick inlays because I like my Speedys in shape. The inlays are still soft. And they are way better than base shapers. Base shapers make very sharp edges, which I don‘t think hurt the bag, but with a felt inlay the shape looks way better and still is soft, when carrying.
Thanks! Joyinbag looks interesting. They don't state the thickness though?

fettfleck

<3 my stams
O.G.
Nov 1, 2007
mostly at work
Thanks! Joyinbag looks interesting. They don't state the thickness though?
In some of the listings it is stated. But you can always ask them, they responded quite quick to questions.

Btw. about the thickness. When you have one with a doubled side wall because there is a pocket/slot, e.g. for electronics etc. you automatically have the double thickness of wall. Samorga can also customize the pockets/slot to your wishes. I read joyinbags can do that, too if wished, but I haven‘t tried that because I liked the model as it was.

Mr Potato

Jun 24, 2019
Antons else who has experience with both Samorga and Joyinbag? Are they really equal? Also, I’m open to other brands. What about Zoomoni?