Baguette help

Cookie18

Feb 27, 2012
I’m struggling to choose between the Fendi baguette in the brown ff logo canvas or the same size in the black nappa leather. Both are gorgeous. I’ve heard that the nappa leather doesn’t wear well but I love the look and feel of it. I love both but can only have 1! Any thoughts or advice would be wonderfully appreciated. Thank you.

0DE40929-28BA-4F07-8A04-6452B6171F33.png

2091ECF9-2B93-433F-AE76-E6A16A44096A.png

Reactions: shup and reangai

ayutilovesGST

Jan 7, 2012
KUL
I do have almost same dilemma with u but , mine in Selleria leather . It’s between colors and hardware.
But in your case, i will choose those black nappa leather . Its squishy soft .

Reactions: Cookie18

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
The canvas on this particular Baguette is uncoated so will wear with time (uncoated bags can develop holes in corners and can become quite worn over time), so leather may be your best choice. I also find that I struggle to justify fully canvas bags, especially at Fendi prices, when there isn't a huge price difference between that and the full leather version. :hrmm:

Cookie18

Feb 27, 2012
The canvas on this particular Baguette is uncoated so will wear with time (uncoated bags can develop holes in corners and can become quite worn over time), so leather may be your best choice. I also find that I struggle to justify fully canvas bags, especially at Fendi prices, when there isn't a huge price difference between that and the full leather version. :hrmm:
I’m struggling with the price also for the canvas - it’s exactly the same as the leather price.

Cookie18

Feb 27, 2012
I do have almost same dilemma with u but , mine in Selleria leather . It’s between colors and hardware.
But in your case, i will choose those black nappa leather . Its squishy soft .
I think I will choose the leather - it’s beautiful. What colors are you deciding between in the sellaria?

CrazyCool01

May 17, 2015
Australia
Looks like there was a price increase atleast in Australia - i ordered the baguette yesterday in brown color for 4250AUD . Now the price is 4500$

shup

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I did not know the fabric was uncoated. That is good to know as I was looking at this purse too.

Reactions: Cookie18