Scarves Autumn/Winter 2020 scarves

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
These threads are archived as part of our reference library, therefore please only post scarves on this thread from the season in the title.

If you are not sure, please do a search or ask in the ID this scarf thread before you post.
:drinks:

Try also not to keep posting stock photos once listed but offer your own photos to help others make their choices. Thank you :flowers:

Reactions: maria28 and Juda

missmythology

@ceruleanblonde
Jul 3, 2019
I think all of the cws would be quite useful, but I agree it’s not necessary to multiply scarfs in similar cws..
I‘ve been ignoring this scarf for being too simple but I suddenly saw its potential. As you mentioned, it’s kinda elegant and cool at the same time.
I also like about the black cw that the light parts are cream and not a bright white.

I really like the navy one, but already have a dark navy Au Bout Du Monde and don’t need another scarf in that color. The light gray is stunning, but not great for my complexion. I think this design is really understated and elegant, but also kind of cool!

• Love
Reactions: RT1 and laurenad
Jun 13, 2020

ajaxbreaker

May 1, 2019
I got one more, not a hundert percent sure about that one. Maybe because the colourful ones are so spectacular, the neutral ones look a tad boring.
Bought it cause a black scarf is so useful after all and would look cool with all my rocker stuff :biggrin:
I think I´ll keep it.
Le Tresor de Medor CW16 Noir/Creme/Noir
View attachment 4881051 View attachment 4881052
Have you also considered the Projets au Carre black and white 90? That would like quite nice as well I think...

funnylady

O.G.
Apr 21, 2010
How would you characterize the background gray? From the website photo, I have been dreaming of this icy blue-green gray (like a dusty miller plant), but this looks a bit more neutral?
Visually, there is very slight baby blue sheen to the light grey background. It’s a soft shade of grey in my option. I think the scarf is quite versatile because of the simplicity of the design. One more photo with better lighting today and a navy cashmere sweater - hopefully it helps.

Update - I just realized that the photo quality is not the same after being uploaded to the site. The nice sheen of the silk does not show up online and I can see it better on my phone.

F3A209EE-4F9D-43A1-953C-C90706468EC1.jpeg

Last edited:

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I got one more, not a hundert percent sure about that one. Maybe because the colourful ones are so spectacular, the neutral ones look a tad boring.
Bought it cause a black scarf is so useful after all and would look cool with all my rocker stuff :biggrin:
I think I´ll keep it.
I think it look wonderful

Can you try it with a black Moto jacket?

keodi

save mode..on.
O.G.
Aug 14, 2006
The Beauty Bar
Store goodies from today. Any advice on whether I “need” both plumes en fete? Didn’t expect to love both and the H lighting plays tricks on me. The red is a keeper and was my top choice from day 1. My question is really whether the pink also stays. Hope these pics are helpful happy to post mod shots this weekend.

View attachment 4870219

View attachment 4870220

View attachment 4870221

View attachment 4870222

View attachment 4870223

View attachment 4870224

View attachment 4870225

View attachment 4870226

View attachment 4870227

View attachment 4870228

View attachment 4870230

View attachment 4870231
That CW of les danse :love::heart:
Finally got two Wild Singapore! I’m usually a cashmere shawl person so I hope Wild Singapore will be available in cashmere shawl too!

View attachment 4872337

View attachment 4872338
Congratulations! I ordered Wild Singapore in the blue CW a few days ago it should arrive anytime! both CWs look great on you!
Thanks for all for the likes and advice, terrible at the multi quote I have tried it and I do find a way of messing it up. I have to agree with the majority that the fuschia works better for me. I’m mulling over the red but I do think I may keep her for the camel, browns, and blacks that will be striking. Nice problem to have I guess! Here are some more pics of it and la danse, a bit of cross posting from the SOTD thread. Meant to coordinate my clothing but toddler tantrum in swing. Happy Sunday and thanks for letting me share !

View attachment 4875550

View attachment 4875551

View attachment 4875552

View attachment 4875553

View attachment 4875554

View attachment 4875555

View attachment 4875556

View attachment 4875557
I love your haul! I plan on getting the same cw of Les Danse Amazones you got! I was undecided between CW 4 and 9, but I'm going this CW. great choice! I prefer the Fuschia Plumes on you it really suits your colouring the best!
I received the Flowers of South Africa giant silk CW1: BO/Noir/Rose/Vert on Friday...
I’ve been busy and was only able to take these pics when it arrived. Will play with it a bit more later in the week and hopefully post more pics
View attachment 4876210
View attachment 4876209
View attachment 4876211
View attachment 4876213
View attachment 4876214
View attachment 4876206
View attachment 4876207
View attachment 4876208 View attachment 4876212
Beautiful!!! :love: thank you for posting the details of this scarf!
Cross posted with sotd. Will be trying the white/rose/olive green as well when it comes in, but I love this teal toucans.
View attachment 4880086
This scarf looks beautiful on you!
I think I´ll keep it.
I think it looks fantastic on you! definite keep!

PangurBan

Feb 11, 2013
Book of Kells
Visually, there is very slight baby blue sheen to the light grey background. It’s a soft shade of grey in my option. I think the scarf is quite versatile because of the simplicity of the design. One more photo with better lighting today and a navy cashmere sweater - hopefully it helps.

View attachment 4881389
Thanks so much! I'm glad to hear that hint of blue is real. I'll see for myself soon enough - this cw popped back up again yesterday, and I went for it!

Karenska

Oct 5, 2018
New York State
This colorway of Les Leopards has turned out to be a really fun.
Haha....I just noticed the bobby pin hanging from my hair......a result of my granddaughter’s “help“ this morning,
View attachment 4881285
Oh, I love this scarf. It looks so lovely on you, Ms. Magjes. The French website has so many beautiful cws, but the US one has had almost none! I’m disappointed. This is the cw I have wanted but no luck.
Vue: Vue à plat, Carré wash 90 Les Léopards Modernes

The French website has a cw of La Danse des Amazones that I have never seen before. It is vert/orange/multicolore, but I see no vert at all!
Vue: Vue à plat, Carré 90 La Danse des Amazones

Last edited: