Authenticate This TORY BURCH

Purser13

Dec 2, 2016
Is this marion wallet crossbody authentic? There is no stamp on the zipper but I’ve read conflicting things on that

Attachments

Apr 4, 2008
DFW
I am not opining on its authenticity but it looks like an outlet version. Marions in the full line have a raised logo vs one in the leather. See my avatar photo to see what i mean. That logo is raised on a piece of leather vs into the leather. I have an outlet Marion (and a few other outlet items) so please know I am not disrespecting the outlet items.

kam_inlina

Nov 17, 2018
Please help me authenticate this Tory Burch leather trim dress. I've bought this preloved dress from a thrift store but unable to find any information online. Thank you in advance.

pic 1.gif

pic 2.gif

pic 3.gif

pic 4.gif

Letaciturne

Jul 31, 2020
Hi all,

I’m new to this community..

Would anyone be able so kind to look at some of the listings by this Carousell Seller “ Lhetdc “and advise if her items are authentic?

Claims that TB items are direct from US and comes with dustbag, tags and paper bag.

Here’s one of her recent postings:
BN Authentic Tory Burch Soft Fleming Bluewood

Thank you in advance. :smile:

deemary

Oct 30, 2019
Hi all,

I’m new to this community..

Would anyone be able so kind to look at some of the listings by this Carousell Seller “ Lhetdc “and advise if her items are authentic?

Claims that TB items are direct from US and comes with dustbag, tags and paper bag.

Here’s one of her recent postings:
BN Authentic Tory Burch Soft Fleming Bluewood

Thank you in advance. :smile:
it is not authentic in my humble opinion, the alignment in the price tag is wrong, the authentic price tag should always have centered writings. it is untidy and too far to the edge. i have never seen authentic tory burch tag, which writings is not neatly placed in the middle.
Sorry I’m not an expert, just writing from experience :smile: but i’d be very careful buying it if i were you.

Letaciturne

Jul 31, 2020
it is not authentic in my humble opinion, the alignment in the price tag is wrong, the authentic price tag should always have centered writings. it is untidy and too far to the edge. i have never seen authentic tory burch tag, which writings is not neatly placed in the middle.
Sorry I’m not an expert, just writing from experience :smile: but i’d be very careful buying it if i were you.
Thank you for sharing the above observations. Have decided to play safe and give this seller a miss. Have a great weekend. :smile: