Authenticate This PROENZA SCHOULER

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
Hi, it's a partly new style but everything looks ok so I'd say it's authentic.

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Reactions: Elliespurse

sacsamain

Apr 13, 2015
Thank you so much! I have been wanting a Proenza Schouler for many years, but usually find other ways to spend my limited disposable income, such as traveling. Since I’m not traveling these days, I’m thinking about taking a leap to finally get one of these beautiful bags. I’ve spent no small amount of time studying the different styles, and while I was pretty set on a PS1 medium at first, now I’m drawn to the pouch. I love crossbody bags and feel as if I would get more use out of one as opposed to a shoulder bag. I intend this to be my everyday bag. I know the pouch is not made anymore. I’m curious what years they were made, if anyone can tell me? Thanks again for your expertise!

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you so much! I have been wanting a Proenza Schouler for many years, but usually find other ways to spend my limited disposable income, such as traveling. Since I’m not traveling these days, I’m thinking about taking a leap to finally get one of these beautiful bags. I’ve spent no small amount of time studying the different styles, and while I was pretty set on a PS1 medium at first, now I’m drawn to the pouch. I love crossbody bags and feel as if I would get more use out of one as opposed to a shoulder bag. I intend this to be my everyday bag. I know the pouch is not made anymore. I’m curious what years they were made, if anyone can tell me? Thanks again for your expertise!
Elliespurse may have more info on the subject, but according to this article http://www.louisvuittonbag.net/proenza-schouler/proenza-schoulers-ps1-pouch-crossbody-now-available/, the Pouch was first introduced for Fall/Winter 2010. The bag you're looking to buy was made for Fall/Winter 2013 or later. I'm not sure what year was its last, though.

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
I have another request for authentication:

Item: Proenza Schouler PS1 Med woodgrain detail
Listing number: 254727057052
Seller: kae529
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Proenza-Sc...057052?hash=item3b4eea6e9c:g:wRgAAOSwbVNfaqqW

If it’s authentic, I’m wondering about this bag’s age. It has no back outside zipper.
Thank you!
It's authentic.

This is a seasonal bag, I believe it's called the Double-Sided PS1. It has woodgrain detail on the hangtag, the studs, and the area around the clasp... Don't know the proper name for it, sorry :smile: The lack of the back pocket is consistent with this style.

It was made somewhere in FW 2013 or later.

Angsumalin

Oct 5, 2020
Hello,
Could you please tell me this PS11 mini classic Dahlia is authentic? I buy from local re-seller.
No cloth-tag in the zip pocket. No serial plastic card.
The hang paper tag is Dahlia should be silver hardware (from the PS official website the link below) P1.gif 4.gif 5.gif 6.gif 7.gif 8.gif 9.gif 10.gif 11.gif 12.gif 13.gif 14.gif . http://www.proenzaschouler.com/th/shopping/ps11-mini-classic-13947964.

But the bag is Gold Hardware--may be Red plum color--old season.

Thank you very much.

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Hello,
Could you please tell me this PS11 mini classic Dahlia is authentic? I buy from local re-seller.
No cloth-tag in the zip pocket. No serial plastic card.
The hang paper tag is Dahlia should be silver hardware (from the PS official website the link below) View attachment 4870355 View attachment 4870356 View attachment 4870357 View attachment 4870358 View attachment 4870359 View attachment 4870360 View attachment 4870361 View attachment 4870362 View attachment 4870368 View attachment 4870369 View attachment 4870370 View attachment 4870371 . http://www.proenzaschouler.com/th/shopping/ps11-mini-classic-13947964.

But the bag is Gold Hardware--may be Red plum color--old season.

Thank you very much.
Hello & welcome to tPF!
The bag looks authentic to me, but the PS11 is not my frontier, so please wait for @Elliespurse's reply.