Authenticate This MICHAEL KORS

cdtracing

Authenticator
Nov 1, 2014
Hi!
I was wondering if anyone could help with a jet set wallet I purchased. I feel like everything is right but I'm concerned about the typing Michael Kors on the outside. The letters are connected instead of being seperate.
I believe this is authentic.

Silvcrys

Jan 16, 2021
Hi, Good day to you! I need your help again to authenticate this card case as I bought this recently on an online seller and the letters on the outside is connected.

Attachments

pradithadea

Jan 16, 2021
Hi, Good day to you! I need your help again to authenticate this card case as I bought this recently on an online seller and the letters on the outside is connected.
Hi, would you tell me the serial number of your purse? I’m just curious and want to compare with any same item since I fell something off too about the logo :smile:

pradithadea

Jan 16, 2021
Yes I notice there’s a difference between previous MK logo with the newest one.

What I mean by the logo is off is that the space between letter is not clearly separated like these picts below. Or perhaps its just because of the production error? Sorry for questioning, I never meant to doubt you though :smile:

82CD48CB-1378-4958-87AA-FC101AD15842.jpeg 4FD4CE8B-84EF-4F1F-BD00-B15AD712E363.jpeg