Authenticate This COACH - **see first post for format**

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
www.louisvuittonbag.net
IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please post authenticity questions related to COACH in this thread. No PMs please.
For further information, please refer to the first post on page 1 of this thread.

Please follow the following requests:
  • Before you submit a request for authentication, please search this thread to make sure that the item has not previously been authenticated by searching the seller ID and/or item number. This is not a thread to ask general questions about COACH, please refer to our main Coach forum for such information.
  • Note that authenticators have the right to refuse any requests. This is a free service, but it is imperative that you help our authenticators by using the following format:
  • FOR ITEMS LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Listing number:
    Seller and site where listed
    Link:
    Comments:

• FOR ITEMS NOT LISTED ONLINE:
    Item:
    Where purchased or how obtained
    Comments:
BASIC PICTURES REQUIRED (but more may be requested): If necessary pictures are in the listing, it's not necessary to upload and duplicate them.
  • Front of item
  • Back of item
  • Full clear and legible creed text and serial number
  • Made in tags (when available)
  • Measurements
  • For bags with turnlock closures, show pictures of back of female side of turnlock
  • For bags with magnetic snaps, show pictures of the male part of the snap so that the numbers and letters on it can be read
  • If applicable, search interior of bag and/or pockets for small white tag with production information and include a picture of that.
Thank you and be safe!

Hyacinth

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Chicago
Good evening, I'll appreciate authentication of this canvas bucket:

Coach 9176 XL Tan Canvas & Leather Feed Sac Bucket Shoulder Bag;

Listing number: 303846520120;

Seller: graceofcc; site: eBay;

Thank you in advance!

Hey, a new style! Definitely genuine, and looks like an XL version of style 9172 also nameless but a denim or canvas Duffle Sac, 2001 version with the rectangular base. They did versions in different sizes in leather, suede, canvas(?) and denim fabrics and even a Rugby Stripe. Here's one of the leather versions showing the convertible strap at the short length:

9186_SMALL DUFFLE SAC-WB apr11 2002-b.gif

Interesting find!

ETA - There's also a Signature version, the standard size is # 6083 and measures 12x14. Its official name is Signature Legacy Duffle Sac.

Last edited:

BeenBurned

Coach, Dooney, Uggs
Authenticator
O.G.
Feb 25, 2007
East Coast, USA
Good evening authenticators,

Would you mind looking at this duffle, and can you remind me what the “X” means?

Item: XL Duffle
Listing: 303845232322
Seller: rinny*girl on eBay
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-COACH...-/303845232322?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

Many thanks!
Authentic. That is so beautiful!
Thank you! I am so excited!!
In answer to your question about the "X" stamp on the creed, it indicates a bag that was sent to a discounter as a liquidation item and lets Coach know that the bag isn't eligible for warranty service.

catthecurious

Jan 14, 2014
New England
Hey, a new style! Definitely genuine, and looks like an XL version of style 9172 also nameless but a denim or canvas Duffle Sac, 2001 version with the rectangular base. They did versions in different sizes in leather, suede, canvas(?) and denim fabrics and even a Rugby Stripe. Here's one of the leather versions showing the convertible strap at the short length:

View attachment 4956844

Interesting find!

ETA - There's also a Signature version, the standard size is # 6083 and measures 12x14. Its official name is Signature Legacy Duffle Sac.
Thank you! A rare style for sure. I was only able to find one bag like this on a selling platform www.ebth.com I'm not familiar with.

Reactions: LadaZuri
Jan 14, 2021
Hey guys..

serial number : F06210403
Where purchased : online Instagram thrift store
Comments: the product was apparently upcycled by replacing the sling. PFA the pictures that the seller has shared with me.
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

houseof999

Apr 17, 2016
www.etsy.com
Hey guys..

serial number : F06210403
Where purchased : online Instagram thrift store
Comments: the product was apparently upcycled by replacing the sling. PFA the pictures that the seller has shared with me.
Any info is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Welcome! You're missing a lot of information that are needed. Do you have a link to the pictures of the bag? Or can you upload the necessary pics? What is the seller's IG profile name? Without all of these information Authenticators can't authenticate just from a serial number which also seems incomplete.

Last edited: