Authenticate This CHLOÉ

cfabella

Sep 3, 2018
Hello! Just purchased this store display Aby chain shoulder bag from a secondhand site. Just for peace of mind wanted to post it here and get a second opinion and if it is authentic. Thank you in advance!
IMG_3358.PNG IMG_3364.PNG IMG_3359.PNG IMG_3360.PNG IMG_3361.PNG IMG_3362.PNG IMG_3363.PNG

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Jerseyjane

Aug 5, 2020
Hi. I just bought this bag from an online seller that claims to authenticate their merchandise. There's a funky smell and some of the stitching on the strap looks uneven, so I wanted to check here. What do you think?

Syle: Marcie medium crossbody, nut color

IMG_5511.JPG IMG_5512.JPG IMG_5513.JPG IMG_5515.JPG IMG_5516.JPG IMG_5517.JPG IMG_5518.JPG IMG_5519.JPG IMG_5520.JPG IMG_5521.JPG IMG_5522.JPG

Hi. I just bought this bag from an online seller that claims to authenticate their merchandise. There's a funky smell and some of the stitching on the strap looks uneven, so I wanted to check here. What do you think?
Syle: Marcie medium crossbody, nut color
The stitch lines do look crooked, but you say seller authenticates her items? request to see the certificate, and if its entrupy, well no thats not good enough. Get it authenticated yourself. authenticate4u.com go via facebook messenger, its faster reply. Its a good back to have - very versatile, costs about $12 to get it done.