Authenticate This BALENCIAGA

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
www.louisvuittonbag.net
IMPORTANT READ-ME

Please see post #1 for complete Balenciaga authentication rules. All requests must be posted in this thread. Authentications are not done via private message or in any other thread.

See the link below for examples of the photos needed and the format they should be in (clear, close up, forward-facing, no angles, right way up, no bends in tags).

http://www.louisvuittonbag.net/threads/required-pics-for-balenciaga-authentication.741442/

A link to the listing in question is required.

It is an authenticator’s right to ignore a request that is not in the proper format. If the listing you are interested in is missing photos it is your responsibility to request them from the seller prior to posting in this thread.

Thanks and be well!

Last edited:

love_authentic

Mar 7, 2017
I am a Balenciaga collector and I purchased the same exact bag from the retail storeand the letter on the front is D and the letter on the back is a H. I would not say this justifies the bag as a fake. Attached are photos of mine for your reference.

6335404C-F06B-4F24-A548-AE1C98910551.jpeg

894A5430-FAD6-4CB4-BA2C-4F3A5B6A38B2.jpeg

muchstuff

"Add to cart"
Authenticator
Jun 6, 2014
Vancouver
I am a Balenciaga collector and I purchased the same exact bag from the retail storeand the letter on the front is D and the letter on the back is a H. I would not say this justifies the bag as a fake. Attached are photos of mine for your reference.

View attachment 4849417

View attachment 4849418
The alpha code on the tag signifies the season/year the bag was produced. On an authentic bag they would be the same front and back.

ksuromax

MADBAGGER
Authenticator
Feb 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE

View attachment 4849417

View attachment 4849418
apart from D/H inconsistency i see at least 2 more red flags, sorry, but this one is not legit either

Bubba_Ellie

Jul 28, 2019
Hi all, may you please help authenticate this Day bag? I don’t know much about Day bags but do you know what year and name of this color? Thanks.