All Things PEEKABOO - post pics, ask questions and chat here!

Danstuh

Sep 29, 2012
i own the white version and i love it to bits. the crystals are very sparkly but do take note, they are quite sharp so if you happen to wear lots of delicate clothing (crochet, lace, silk etc) it's gonna hook onto your clothing if ever you wish to carry the plain side out. personally i would say go for it as this is a special edition bag that is hard to come by, especially if you're getting it at a good price on the resale market.
Thank you for your response!! do you know if it fits an iPhone X??

Tingeling

O.G.
May 18, 2010
Norway
I would suggest checking out the size called “Essentially“. It’s bigger than the the Mini (actually fits a lot)... and a lot lighter than the Medium. AND it comes with feet! Here’s mine in black and cream leather interior. It won’t slouch on you if this is the look you prefer. My only complaint is the turn lock scratches so easily. However, I remember hearing I could send it in for replacement if it gets really bad.
View attachment 4848221
Beautiful:heart:

Catherine1288

Dec 15, 2019
I would suggest checking out the size called “Essentially“. It’s bigger than the the Mini (actually fits a lot)... and a lot lighter than the Medium. AND it comes with feet! Here’s mine in black and cream leather interior. It won’t slouch on you if this is the look you prefer. My only complaint is the turn lock scratches so easily. However, I remember hearing I could send it in for replacement if it gets really bad.
View attachment 4848221
Wow! Your bag is STUNNING! Great choice of twilly by the way! The contrasting orange is amazing. Do you mind if I ask what helped you decide on the Essentially (as opposed to the medium or mini)? I'm torn deciding on my next Peekaboo. The Essentially caught my eye because it looks more "structured" than the nappa mini and has feet. I currently own one nappa mini but like the more structured, less squishy look. I've thought about the medium but also really like the Essentially.

I wonder if you'd mind sharing photos of the bag with the turnlock closed along with the interior? Gorgeous bag! Thank you. Xxx

JavaJo

Sep 13, 2020
Wow! Your bag is STUNNING! Great choice of twilly by the way! The contrasting orange is amazing. Do you mind if I ask what helped you decide on the Essentially (as opposed to the medium or mini)? I'm torn deciding on my next Peekaboo. The Essentially caught my eye because it looks more "structured" than the nappa mini and has feet. I currently own one nappa mini but like the more structured, less squishy look. I've thought about the medium but also really like the Essentially.

I wonder if you'd mind sharing photos of the bag with the turnlock closed along with the interior? Gorgeous bag! Thank you. Xxx
Uuuuhhhhgly with the turnlock closed, and sorry, I won’t sharing that photo. It looks more pinched than the Medium that you shared on your previous post. I like structured bags myself. If you’re concerned security (while enjoying luxury ) I would suggest going the Lady Dior (medium) - same size as the Essentially but a bit more “secure” In my case, the bag is typically a lot more costly than the contents, and therefore, would rather keep the Peekaboo open and preserve its shape (if that makes sense)

70794493-C042-4E3F-A823-FDFC8BE6CBE4.jpeg

Catherine1288

Dec 15, 2019
Uuuuhhhhgly with the turnlock closed, and sorry, I won’t sharing that photo. It looks more pinched than the Medium that you shared on your previous post. I like structured bags myself. If you’re concerned security (while enjoying luxury ) I would suggest going the Lady Dior (medium) - same size as the Essentially but a bit more “secure” In my case, the bag is typically a lot more costly than the contents, and therefore, would rather keep the Peekaboo open and preserve its shape (if that makes sense)

View attachment 4851160

Thanks so much, JavaJo! I'm really glad you said that!! I wasn't sure about the look of the Essentially closed. My major gripe with my mini in the nappa leather is that it looks weird closed. It pulls at the leather on the face of the bag and if there are contents inside it can look a bit bulky and uneven. I want a Peekaboo that looks structured and neat when closed. Maybe I go medium after all? Thanks, that's really good to know that the Essentially is like the mini in nappa : looks gorgeous open but weird when closed. Thanks for the tip. I own two Lady Diors but find them quite dressy. They're more used as evening or special occasion bags.

That's why I love the Peekaboo so much. I feel like it's the "Chanel classic flap" of the top handle world. Can be dressed up or down. It's so low-key elegant and even cool depending how you style it.
I have an LV Capucines in galet which I don't wear as much either because it's very dressy and posh. Your Essentially Peekaboo is gorgeous (when open lol!). Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts. Xxx