Ahoy polloi (an island for the masses)

Fimpagebag

Jul 27, 2013
Pinch Purse Island
Thank you, Mariapia.
Yes, I guess all will be well with the vaccination.

Hehe. We all have this evil twin inside. ;)

Ooooh. This. Is. NICE! :nuts::loveeyes:
Happy Thursday, Ludmilla! :wave:

While you are so busy thinking of others, don’t forget to take some time to think about yourself. :angel:

After all, that’s what evil twins are for. :sneaky:

They remind us that putting others first doesn’t always mean putting ourselves last. :yes:

Fimpagebag

Jul 27, 2013
Pinch Purse Island
Good morning, fellow Islanders! :sunshine:

As one might guess, my evil twin knows me better than I know myself.

She can always find the clause in any contract I’ve made with myself.

Case in point: the two bags currently en route to my door.

The boutique bag is just one of the many obscure brands under the “Francesca Collections” umbrella. A white faux leather bag inspired by the BV pouch without ever being in danger of being mistaken as such.

As for the Patricia Nash Tinchi......despite my recent disillusionment with the brand, her Spring Multi print has always been one I‘ve loved. That being said, there is no disguising the fact that the Tinchi is a type of bag that I’ve excoriated in the past. A convertible belt bag that can be worn several different ways. Which might not be a bad thing if it proves to be the disaster I anticipate. After all, if ever there was a time to sit on my wallet..... :facepalm:

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
Good morning, fellow Islanders! :sunshine:

As one might guess, my evil twin knows me better than I know myself.

She can always find the clause in any contract I’ve made with myself.

Case in point: the two bags currently en route to my door.

The boutique bag is just one of the many obscure brands under the “Francesca Collections” umbrella. A white faux leather bag inspired by the BV pouch without ever being in danger of being mistaken as such.

As for the Patricia Nash Tinchi......despite my recent disillusionment with the brand, her Spring Multi print has always been one I‘ve loved. That being said, there is no disguising the fact that the Tinchi is a type of bag that I’ve excoriated in the past. A convertible belt bag that can be worn several different ways. Which might not be a bad thing if it proves to be the disaster I anticipate. After all, if ever there was a time to sit on my wallet.....
:facepalm:
The BV pouch is lovely but the price isn’t...:sad:
Finding a bag inspired by that design is great, Fim.
And especially a white one... which you have been looking for for some time..;)
And then there is the Patricia Nash...:smile:
I can picture you... waiting for the delivery man, opening the parcel(s), taking out the bag(s) examining it/them carefully and then taking a pic ( pics) your friends on the Island can’t wait to see :yahoo:

Fimpagebag

Jul 27, 2013
Pinch Purse Island
The BV pouch is lovely but the price isn’t...:sad:
Finding a bag inspired by that design is great, Fim.
And especially a white one... which you have been looking for for some time..;)
And then there is the Patricia Nash...:smile:
I can picture you... waiting for the delivery man, opening the parcel(s), taking out the bag(s) examining it/them carefully and then taking a pic ( pics) your friends on the Island can’t wait to see :yahoo:
You know me all too well, Mariapia! :giggle:

Despite my qualms, I can’t help hoping both bags will prove me wrong and I end up loving them. :blush: