A new thread for renewed RM love including OS bags!

Skittle

Jun 25, 2012
I have a big reveal ladies...like, a pinch me moment!!! But....it happened to be a behind the scenes tradeoff! Carrie and I were messaging each other about something when I mentioned downsizing and that I was going to put my MA hobo on the chopping block...she asked if I'd want to do a trade...so I said, well, you probably wouldn't get rid of any of your MAB's so what bags were you thinking of trading? And she said how about the GE MAB?? :nuts: :eek: I thought maybe she was kidding but she said she was serious....so the decision was made and the very next day we mailed out each others bags...we both received our bags today as well! I was going to post this after work but we had company come over but now I can finally show you!!! Not that you haven't seen this before but here is my HG....GE MAB!!!! :happydance::yahoo::hbeat::girlsigh::loveeyes:

View attachment 4956803

View attachment 4956804

View attachment 4956805

View attachment 4956806
Absolutely gorgeous! :loveeyes:

Shelby33

You probably don't know me.
Sep 12, 2015
Boston
I have a big reveal ladies...like, a pinch me moment!!! But....it happened to be a behind the scenes tradeoff! Carrie and I were messaging each other about something when I mentioned downsizing and that I was going to put my MA hobo on the chopping block...she asked if I'd want to do a trade...so I said, well, you probably wouldn't get rid of any of your MAB's so what bags were you thinking of trading? And she said how about the GE MAB?? :nuts: :eek: I thought maybe she was kidding but she said she was serious....so the decision was made and the very next day we mailed out each others bags...we both received our bags today as well! I was going to post this after work but we had company come over but now I can finally show you!!! Not that you haven't seen this before but here is my HG....GE MAB!!!! :happydance::yahoo::hbeat::girlsigh::loveeyes:

View attachment 4956803

View attachment 4956804

View attachment 4956805

View attachment 4956806
It's a beauty! I'm so happy you finally found one!!!! Looks great on you too!! :wave::love:

JenJBS

Sep 22, 2019
This trade sounds like a win-win situation. :tup: Both bags are gorgeous! :loveeyes::loveeyes:

View attachment 4956803

View attachment 4956804

View attachment 4956805

View attachment 4956806
MA Hobo. I love this so much :smile: Its so buttery soft I just love petting the bag. That lining :biggrin::nuts::heart: To think I almost purchased the one on Tradsey lol I’ll miss the GE MAB but it’s in a better place.

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Boston area
So I have been working on this new OS MAB. Here are pictures from the listing
View attachment 4957409 View attachment 4957410
And here after restoring color and handles
View attachment 4957415 View attachment 4957416
These pictures make it look more red than it is, but I can't photograph the color correctly.
Whoah!!! You did an amazing job of cleaning those handles...they look brand new! What did you use on them to get the color back to it's original glory??

Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS

Shelby33

You probably don't know me.
Sep 12, 2015
Boston
Whoah!!! You did an amazing job of cleaning those handles...they look brand new! What did you use on them to get the color back to it's original glory??
So I used "magic sponges" from Lovin My Bags. And water. These sponges are slightly abrasive and I only use them on handles. Then the handles were kind of a light orange color, so I had to mix some colors of tarrago shoe cream, applied that, buffed really well (this is important!) and that was that!