$500 to spend on day-of wedding gift

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

Julezah

Jul 22, 2017
What a fun gift to pick out! I really like this love ring, and have looked at it for some time. I’m not sure I’d describe it as classic, but I bet it’s something that you would love and wear on and off over the years. I also really like the idea of something from the infinity line, like a poster above mentioned. That has nice symbolism too (along with the love ring). Whatever you choose, I’d definitely get gold. That more than style influences whether I want to wear something as I get older. Have fun deciding!

sugarsugar88

Sep 4, 2017
What a fun gift to pick out! I really like this love ring, and have looked at it for some time. I’m not sure I’d describe it as classic, but I bet it’s something that you would love and wear on and off over the years. I also really like the idea of something from the infinity line, like a poster above mentioned. That has nice symbolism too (along with the love ring). Whatever you choose, I’d definitely get gold. That more than style influences whether I want to wear something as I get older. Have fun deciding!
thanks for your thoughts!! I totally agree with you on all points and will look into the infinity line more. Thanks so much!