2020 Holiday Pendant

vdj0826

Mar 10, 2011
I didn’t wear these together out but I took this picture because someone asked me for a mod shot. Do you think they look good together or not? Honest comments welcome.

View attachment 4879340
Honestly , I prefer how Rose gold looks with WG, specially with diamonds . I don’t love the YG with the WG HP . They are both gorgeous individually. Congrats on your beautiful pieces

kimber418

O.G.
Mar 20, 2008
Austin, TX & Barrington, RI
For those who extended the necklace, is there any downfall to having it extended? I just purchased my first Vancleef piece - The 2020 Holiday pendant.
It is a pretty simple process.....if you want a longer pendant get it extended. If you like the length it is sold as then do not have it lengthened. I am not sure what you mean by "downfall". Having a pendant extended does not change anything about the actual pendant - it only changes the length of the chain. Hope this helps.

DS2006

Sep 27, 2013
For those who extended the necklace, is there any downfall to having it extended? I just purchased my first Vancleef piece - The 2020 Holiday pendant.
The pendant is about 16.5" which some consider the perfect length for a small pendant, and there should be a second ring for those who want to wear it shorter. As kimber said, if that's a good length for you, then there is no reason to extend it. My daughter is petite and she wears a 15" pendant, so she would have it shortened or wear it on the second ring. On the other hand, I like small pendants at 17-17.5", so I might lengthen mine .5 to 1 inch. I do have one VA pendant, and I actually use a separate 1 inch extender on it which I can remove (not available from VCA).

sugarbabetvxq

Jan 16, 2019
I didn’t wear these together out but I took this picture because someone asked me for a mod shot. Do you think they look good together or not? Honest comments welcome.

View attachment 4879340
It looks stunning on you! It didn't appear to be clashing though. Maybe cos you are wearing YG Guilloche earrings. I remember someone here mentioned they might have wanted to pair the YG Guilloche necklace with this HP WG Guilloche and in that case, it does clash cos they are both worn like almost side by side together.

Tolstoi123

Aug 1, 2019
All your mod shots are so pretty! I need to go check it out for myself :smile:. I read somewhere that some people felt it did not look like white gold because of the guilloche motif, that it almost did not look like precious metal.... for those of you who have it, what do you think?

MikatheChika

Apr 12, 2017
All your mod shots are so pretty! I need to go check it out for myself :smile:. I read somewhere that some people felt it did not look like white gold because of the guilloche motif, that it almost did not look like precious metal.... for those of you who have it, what do you think?
It’s very shiny and beautiful. Reflective like the Rolex WG bezel. Feels like WG to me

Onthego

lostmymarbles
Mar 2, 2012
best place on earth
Backside of my HP is rough on the edges, is this normal?
Now that you mention it, my HP from last year was rough on the backside, but just did not do anything about it. This one from this year is much smoother. I even had last years engraved and it came back just as rough. If it bothers you see if you can exchange, because it still kinda bothers me about last years. Hope that helps.

Reactions: Glitterbomb

rengb6

O.G.
Apr 14, 2008
Backside of my HP is rough on the edges, is this normal?
My onyx holiday pendant is the same way, so I think it’s normal. I’m sure with many years of wear the edges will round out and lose that sharpness.